Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Book from Professor #2

After give my progress report last week, she is promises to me that she will give me a book. Yes, a book fresh from aussie. Finally i get this book, the "IMMUNOBIOLOGY 8th Ed". This is the cover of this book.

The Book Cover
Hmm.., this is the first time i get an  "Original Science book" from someone, :D.. Big thanks Prof...

But not only giving this book, she also giving a task. The task is about "How T Cell Lymphocytes Actions against Virus Attack". I need much time to read this book and understand each mechanism.. :P

Come on!!!
You have a very good chance to learn a new things BN, do not complaining.. Just Do it.. -talk to myself..
Okay..
I have some good quote from 'MJ'..


Like this MJ
"The picture always talks more than words, But.. A picture combine with a word becomes an unforgettable talks.." ibn :D


0 comments: