Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

The long way..

You 'll never walk alone...
A picture talk more than words. Big thanks to everyone that always in my side on each moment of my life. We walk together to faced the bad things or good things. We walk and fight together to reach our dreams. Gunungkidul, karimunjawa and Kuala Lumpur, the start point to reach our dreams.

And now, i will walk on my own way... A long way to be a scientist. I always dream on Noble prize, but now i do not care anymore about it. To be a scientist is about giving. Giving my knowledge to make world better. Three years from now, I'll work with research of HIV  and also enjoy a fight to reach master degree. It is not easy and have a high risk. One thing that i always Believing, I have Alloh..

With Alloh in my side, no difficulties without solution and nothing is impossible...
My BELIEF lead me to the 3 things to combine...
Dream-Pray-Actions... 


0 comments: